Sunday, March 16, 2008

write a hypothesis

For this assignment, the theme that I chosen from the seven themes is "Culture, Space, and Place". That make me interested of it is want to know about tradition in each of countries such as how they life in another place with a different environment from the original. From that, I want to talk about "The Tradition/Culture of Islam". Inside of my topic I will talking about the forbidden rules of Islam and the duty of a Islam in fashion world such as comparison of how they dress from past to nowadays, food and drinks, relationship of different religion, transgender, and etc.  

1. Where does the history background of Islam come from?
2. Do the teenagers still follows the Islam's rule? 
3. As I know Islam is straight religion, is it got punishment if who did mistake of the rule? 

First that I will do for this topic are researches from some books, Internet, and find some articles that is related to my topic. After that I will come out with a questioner and interview. And the target audience is teenagers. Do days still follow the tradition/culture of Islam?.

No comments: