Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just started it.

This is my first post since I started classes with Teresa in 2-weeks ago. Why? It is because of the project of design studies class, which is do a Concept Book. I worry it because only got 3 more weeks to done it and the presentation is in week 7. A theme that I chose for the concept book is "Traditional String Asian Musical Instrument", that is all about the traditional string instrument in Asia. Hopefully I can finish it before the due date come and I do the best.

emm...When I came to class for the first time, I thought it will become a serious subject, but the fact is fun and I enjoy the class with Teresa and her assistant. Although, my english is not good, but I'm trying to understand what that Teresa presentation in class and I will preview the PPT Presentation at home. The website to download the presentation weekly at:
http://www.banhomaria.net/Design_Research/design_research.html)

From this Design Research subject, I feel I can know more deep about Design which is about visual communication, needs, social, typography, culture, media and etc. 


No comments: