Sunday, March 2, 2008

BBQ dinner'

Normally in Saturday should be holiday, but I got Marketing class for the 1st week :(
At 8am I wake up for gotta go class at 9 and 'coz of rainning, me and my friends can't come to class. Althoungh we disappointed of it because already early wake up, we still happy 'coz today we've plan for chill out together to KL :D

First we went to KLCC watched 'Vantage Point' movie and we got 3rd seats line from the screen.. but it's not problem 'coz the movie was awesome and to tighten. After that, we went to Kinokuniya for a moment because of got some friends wanna buy a novel. Next before we went to Ampang Point for BBQ dinner, we bought some fresh fruits for having on the way.
For a few months we got long holiday, that day is the 1st day for this semester going out and have fun with all my friends whose took same course. Below I got some photos with my friends :D






2 comments:

esthereche said...

dih dih dih gw mu donk nih pto yg bwh! kok gw blm ada ya??

phi said...

waaa pada bikin blogg senangnyaaaaaaaaa